Today, Wednesday, August 19th, Republican leaders took the stage at the 2015 New Hampshire Education Summit to discuss K-12 education for the first time in the 2016 Presidential election cycle. We are pleased that the Presidential candidates from both major political parties are beginning to discuss education issues as part of their campaign agendas and we look forward to the continued discussion around America Forward’s education priorities as we head into 2016. As the conversation gets underway, be sure to check out our America Forward ESEA Policy Platform as well as the following blog posts to learn more about America Forward’s K-12 education priorities we believe are necessary in helping states, communities, schools, and their nonprofit partners accelerate improvements that can expand opportunity, achievement, and success for all.
- America Forward Applauds Senate Passage of the Every Child Achieves Act (ESEA)
- America Forward: Statement on Passage of the Student Success Act
- America Forward: State of Play on Elementary and Secondary Education Act
- America Forward’s Big #EDPOLICY Day on Capitol Hill
- America Forward: Top Five ESEA Highlights
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.