President Trump signed the Tax Reform Law into law on December 22, 2017. Below are a number of America Forward network resources that provide details about how the law impacts the nonprofit sector. Please contact the America Forward team at America_Forward@newprofit.org with additional questions about the law.
- Now What: How the New Federal Tax Law Impacts Charitable Nonprofits [National Council on Nonprofits
- Nonprofit Analysis of the Final Tax Bill Proposal [National Council on Nonprofits]
- New tax plan will ‘substantially’ hurt the work of charitable nonprofits in local communities [National Council on Nonprofits]
- 2017 Final Tax Reform Bill Summary [Independent Sector]
- Summary and Analysis of the Final Tax Reform Legislation [Council on Foundations]
- The Nonprofit Imperative in 2018: Fight for Sound Public Policies, [The Chronicle of Philanthropy, January 3, 2018]
- The Shutdown’s Potential Fallout for Nonprofits and Communities: A Heads-Up [Nonprofit Quarterly]
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.